- This event has passed.
Leverage APEX to Learn About Air Force Funding
November 11, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thursday, November 11, 2021
The Department of the Air Force (DAF) has changed the game in its Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) program, making it very venture capital-like, fast and applications-oriented.
The program presents a significant early-stage funding opportunity for technology entrepreneurs with products and services that can solve problems for the Air Force. Join Academic Partnership Engagement Experiment (APEX) for a 1-hour webinar on the DAF Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)/Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) program and its opportunities and expectations for technology entrepreneurs and researchers.
Topics to be covered:
- The Open Topic: what’s different about the DAF SBIR/STTR program
- Other opportunities in a typical DAF solicitation
- What you can do now to improve your chances for a solid proposal and selection
- Customer Discovery: It’s what matters. How to get started
- Academic Partnership Engagement Experiment (APEX) services to help you through and beyond your proposal