The U.S. Small Business Administration will host its third annual Innovation Ecosystem Summit virtually from December 13-14. This year’s Summit will connect organizations across sectors to learn from one another and work together to build a thriving national innovation ecosystem that promotes equitable access to capital and resources for innovators nationwide.
Attendees will learn from and connect with other organizations supporting high-growth tech startups and small businesses in order to build a more inclusive community of innovators and connect them to federal funding.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Two days of collaboration with fellow organizations from across the country
– Curated content and programming – keynotes, panels, and breakout sessions
– Opportunities to learn about best practices and initiatives from other organizations
– How to help your entrepreneurs access government funding and other sources of capital
– Creative and actionable ways to build a network that is inclusive of underrepresented communities